Product Engineer – Engine Systems
- This position will be responsible for the design, development, timing and production release of a system and/or component.
- Responsible for the following system and/or components: fuel systems, cooling systems, air induction systems and exhaust systems.
- Other responsibilities will include the responsibility for quality improvements, cost reduction, weight reduction and other efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (will consider Aerospace/Aeronautical degrees also) from an ABET accredited university
- 0-3 years of engineering experience within engine cooling
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R) and Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
- Experience in the following areas would be beneficial: Formula SAE, Solar car, or similar experience in college. MUST have passion for vehicles.
- Engine/Powertrain Cooling or Aero thermal systems experience
- Plumbing (Coolant, Oil, Charge Air) and/or electric mechanical experience (EE pumps, EE valves, EE High Voltage Coolant Heaters)
- Experience with NX and TeamCenter
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Automotive assembly plant and/or program launch experience
- Excellent program management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -012019-110501