Product Engineer – Chassis Systems
Engineering Job Description & Responsibilities
- Lead engineering, design, development, timing, and production release of Chassis components and/or systems. Champion quality improvements, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives
- Communicate technical product status to management.
- Manage program development and report status, issues and recovery plans.
- Communicate clearly and effectively is required (written, verbal and presentation skills).
Required Engineering Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience related to the design of Chassis structural frames
- 1 year or more of experience setting up & testing of structural components at a bench test level & a system level
- Ability to perform basic design activities in Catia/NX/TeamCenter related to vehicle packaging & component design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of stamped steel components and welded assemblies
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and presentation skills
Engineering Education Required
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our...