Product Engineer Chassis
- The Chassis Brakes Engineer is responsible for delivery of foundation brake systems and components
- Responsibilities include the design and package of components, overall system performance, cost and quality
- The engineer leads component and system design and development, validating and signing-off all key brake performance and attribute requirements
- The engineer manages supplier delivery and performance
- He or she serves as a leader and representative of brake engineering to interfacing organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (ME or EE) Required, Graduate Degree in Engineering (ME or EE) Desirable
- Strong leadership skills – inherent self-starter, self-motivated, with a strong drive for results
- Project management skills - Capable of managing projects by looking both at the big picture objectives and at detail administration to achieve these objectives
- Strong oral/written communication skills to lead group projects, issue resolution, and management reviews
- Able to work in unfamiliar and unstructured situations and succeed
- Computer-literate. Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook: Excel; Word, PowerPoint, CAD (Catia / Team Center) exposure, etc.
- Experiences in functional engineering desirable, preferably chassis or automotive-related work experience (OEM or supplier)
- Recognized in prior work assignments for demonstrated performance
- Demonstrated proficiency in engineering disciplines preferred: DVP&R, DFMEA, 8D, Process Controls, Reliability, and System Engineering Fundamentals
- Ability to travel and support our client Company final assembly plants and supplier sites, when required, during project delivery Other Information
- This assignment benefits the applicant with Empowered Engineering Assignment featuring: project management, decision making, problem-solving, and leadership development
- Experience with global platform engineering
- Bachelor's Degree...