Product Engineer – Chassis
- This position will be responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing, and production release of Chassis components and/or systems.
- Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management.
- Engineering role will also require individual to manage program development and report status, issues and recovery plans.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is required (written, verbal and presentation skills).
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering from an ABET accredited university (or equivalent accreditation).
- 1-2 years or more of experience specifically related to the design of Chassis structural frames.
- Design and manufacturing knowledge of stamped steel components and welded assemblies.
- Validation skills and experience with setting up and testing of structural components at a bench test level and a system level.
- Ability to perform basic design activities in Catia/NX/Teamcenter related to vehicle packaging and design of components.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align...