Product Engineer – Associate
- The Product Engineer will manage the design, development and packaging of sensors, including brackets, from initial design concept through full volume production.
- Responsibilities include:
- Releasing components into company's releasing system
- Develop component specifications, engine/vehicle test specifications and source packages.
- Also, lead / participate in issue resolution activities during
- development, vehicle launch, and/or warranty periods.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Managing supplier development activities, quality improvements, weight reduction, cost reduction and communicating technical product status and competitor benchmarking to management.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Industrial, Computer Engineering, Applied
- Physics, or other related Engineering degree (Mechanical or Electrical preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year experience with sensors is required.
- Related academic projects or internships will be applicable as experience.
- An understanding of power-train and automotive systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Power-train component electrical engineering experience is preferred
- Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally 0-20%
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing...