The Client Services Representative (CSR) serves as direct interface between Labor & Services (L&S) Purchasing and supports Client Stakeholders/Sites and partners on procurement work processes and transactional systems for purchasing, planning and execution. This role will work closely with our internal Purchasing team and will be proficient in Procurement work processes, transactional systems, knowledgeable in procurement strategies and supplier issues, and ensures that all of these aspects interface smoothly to achieve quality output and satisfied clients for our sites. Looking for excellent communication and teamwork skills and someone with initiative and proactive self-management.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and knowledge / Primary Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot problems related to the receiving and accounts payable processes.
- Work with system data on actual purchases & vendor code support.
- Work with the partners and stakeholders to clarify the scope and specs, quality, volume, logistic and delivery requirements for new purchases and get aligned with approaches and results.
- Resolves supplier issues as escalated from assigned sites and work with our Procure to Pay (PtP) Service team.
- Provides the Purchasing Ptp team with the needed information to implement negotiated changes.
- Daily tracking & reporting, including status/progress of negotiated requisitions.
- Updates price change requested for MRO Labor SPA agreements.
- Assist Sourcing Managers request to identify and implement new Service Master numbers needed for Outline Agreements
- Download PTP reporting Tableau, Power BI, and Executive Dashboard to review supplier invoicing status.
- College degree with 3 years supplier negotiation experience preferred
- Experience with manufacturing environment preferred