Process Engineer Utilities & Offsite
- Provides technical support to the project during process design package and front end engineering phases. In addition to resolve and handle complex troubleshooting, design optimization and perform engineering studies for continuous improvement of plant safety, performance & reliability.
- Lead major process studies e.g. PHA, HAZOP, SIL, HAZAM, PFD, P&ID reviews, during project development. In addition to process engineering design development such as equipment process data sheet, plot plan, H&M balance, inherent SHE review, risk assessment 3D model review, relief system sizing and basic process engineering calculations.
- Develop cost benefit analysis during the multiple project gates to ensure cost effectiveness during the project development.
- Lead feasibility studies, process engineering and optimization during PDP, FEED and detailed engineering phases.
- Provide process engineering design in depth input to other engineering function such as process safety, piping, rotating equipment and fixed equipment during the project development phases.
- Drive cost optimization strategies and actions from process engineering and operation aspects to create capital efficiencies initiatives.
- Provide MFG input (process and operations) during technology evaluation and selection phase.
- Provide MFG input to project owners cost based on operating experience, project scope and industry bench mark data.
- Review critical operating parameters and recommend for optimum operation condition to achieve maximum plant efficiency.
- Lead the implementation of sustainability programs across the projects with close coordination with other functions.
- Conducts technical assessment with licensors, vendors and engineering contractors to provide the optimum design.
- Provide support for benchmarking, sustainability requirements.
- Provide input to design change through management of...