Process Design Engineer
This position is to support Mega Projects as part of the Engineering & Projects Management team in the Petrochemical industry. This role will be accountable for all process related technical engineering deliverables, supporting capital efficiency programs, supporting studies & options while implementing Environmental, Safety, & Security (EHSS) standards as it pertains to process design throughout the life of the project.
- Bidding and Engineering Stage
- Prepare Technical sections of the ITB packages.
- Support project EPC bid process by reviewing bid proposals and support clarification process.
- Support the project management Gating process by developing/reviewing project technical deliverables as per Project Management Manual standards.
- Prepare and assist Project Manager for presentations or any other reports required as per request.
- Must be willing to locate to EPC home office for project support.
- Review and evaluate Equipment Vendors pre-qualification documents for inclusion in Approved Vendor List.
- Review EPC contractor documents/drawings for quality assurance and compliance with ITB requirements.
- Review vendor engineering documents/drawings for compliance with PO requirements.
- Ensure compliance to project specifications , Engineering Standards, and International Codes & Standards.
- Perform projects Internal Assurance Audits at various stages of engineering progress to check compliance with project specifications.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination with Project Management Team (PMT), Affiliate representatives, and other discipline engineers.
- Evaluate waivers of Engineering Standards and clarification requests generated by EPC Contractor.
- Participate in critical reviews, such as: Engineering, 30% model review, HAZOP, SIL Assessment, Value Engineering, Sustainability, Inspection, and testing procedures & test runs, etc.
- Witness FAT's...