Powertrain Engine Durability Engineer
· Conducting dynamometer powertrain testing in dyno cells.
· Engines will be tested according to client standard test schedules.
· Collecting data during testing to assure test is being conducted properly and the test is progressing according to plans.
· Working with platform engineering to execute test plans, supporting timing, quantities and test types for successful launch.
· Must be able to root cause and determine issues and path forward during durability testing.
· Analyze data and hardware to understand issues and failures during testing.
· Provide management and peers with regular updates on testing.
· BSME or BSEE , 1 year minimum experience with powertrain testing and data acquisition
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to details
· Experience with Advance Quality tools such as DFMEA, DVPR, Function Models - Excellent organizational skills
· Experience in Powertrain component releasing
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record. Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -112019-112982