Pick Specialist – Intermediate
The Pick Specialist - Intermediate is responsible for performing daily operations associated with plant production control activities including: Parts Follow-Up, Plant Scheduling, Engineering Change Management, Inventory Records and Shipping/Receiving. This role directly supports various corporate Vehicle needs. This position is responsible for mitigating material inventory concerns without impact to plant throughput performance.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Analyzing and reporting on inventory management controls.
• Interacting with Supply and Carrier Base and Internal Partners to escalate and resolve top issues.
• Interacts with all levels of the organization including bargaining and non-bargaining, hourly and salary employees as well as executive leadership.
• Productive material inventory management including float analysis, cycle count compliance, record integrity and reconciliation activities.
• Acting as the liaison between the assembly plant and other internal organizations.
Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of experience in Automotive and/or Assembly
• Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or a related field
• Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Previous experience working in a union environment
• Ability to demonstrate lean manufacturing knowledge and application
Req ID JN -082022-118463