Pega Robotics Specialist
Lead effort to cascade Robotic Process Automation (RPA) training in North America.
Learn to develop BOTS using the application Pega, and how to apply to our client's use cases.
Team with PDO IT colleagues to host several 40 hour classroom Pega training sessions in 2019.
Develop and/or modify existing classroom training materials.
Help establish the NA RPA Platform Service Team from the ground up.
Team with the AP RPA Platform Service Team to support license management, BOT Operations, orchestration and monitoring.
Work with supervisors and specialists in other activities (including vendor personnel) to develop improved procedures simplifying reusable codes.
Provide expert advice in incident management and request fulfillment.
Develop and review metrics, provide status reports to management.
- Automation experience with Pega Robotics UI and Pega Robotics Manager.
- UI Path experience desired also, but not required.
- Familiarity with technical infrastructure (servers, VDIs and VMs).
- Mainframe and database experience (SQL Server).
- Object Oriented development background (Java/J2ee).
- Overall digital savvy and curiosity about emerging technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and collaborative.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- High degree of comfort collaborating across skill teams and leading a classroom of students.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -042019-111178