Mobile Device Architect and Administrator
- The Mobile Device Architect and Administrator will architect, integrate and administer, Mobile and Machine to Machine device management interface in enterprise.
- The position also provides technical advice for Mobile/M2M device purchase and operations and setup. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Plan, Design, Build and Deploy Enterprise IoT infrastructure in both Cloud(PaaS/IaaS) and on premise.
- Keeping up with Mobile/M2M operating systems, applications and Cloud Services up-to-date.
- Application scalability architecture and designs for data delivery and analytics.
- Resolve escalations from the client support team and manage vendor support cases, as well as, take ownership of product and services related issues.
- Manage and build PoC’s for future prospects as well as design architectural solutions for future application prospects.
- Train team members on tools and methodologies in an Agile product development environment Manage and build DevOps solutions for continuous integration and build. Identify potential security gaps in the system and propose designs to mitigate those problems.
- Stay knowledgeable about new products to evaluate how those affect our strategy, as well as, potential benefits to our current production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (CS, engineering)
- 2-3 years progressive experience in building and delivering enterprise level applications (not internships and coops).
- 2+ years’ experience in an architecture/team management role on enterprise level projects.
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing solutions on Public Cloud(eg: AWS,Azure)
- 4+ years’ experience in building and supporting applications for major Mobile and M2M platforms like Android/IOs/Java RTOS
- Experience managing large scale application scaling and security issues in enterprise systems....