Mechanical Design Engineer (CREO)
• Responsible for Design and release of Mechanical Design (Body/Powertrain/Chassis) components from initial concept through to production release.
• Candidate should possess knowledge and skills in the commodity and be able to resolve and develop feasible solutions using previous experience.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance.
• Proven track record of development of innovative solutions, problem solving, proactive skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Lead design reviews with various stakeholders to communicate status, issues and next steps.
• CAD Software: CREO; Minimum of 5 years.
• Work Experience: Minimum 5 yrs. experience in Component design and packaging.
• PLM & Other Software Experience: Proficient in PLM Systems such as Team Center etc.; Vis Mock-Up; MS Office.
• Industry Experience: Automotive.
• Other: US Citizen, ITAR.
Product Design Specific Requirements:
• Body Systems - Exterior
• Powertrain Subsystems: Engine; Driveline; Transmission/Clutch; Exhaust; Fuel; Climate Control.
• Chassis Subsystems: Frame and Mounting; Suspension; Brake; Steering; Vacuum Distribution.
• Ability to analyze CAD Models for correct draft and tolling conditions.
• Heavy Product Design and Packaging experience.
• Ability to maintain and manage high level assemblies.
Req ID JN -062021-116052