Maintenance Area Supervisor – Intermediate
The Maintenance Area Supervisor – Intermediate is responsible for assisting and coaching team leaders and team members on daily maintenance operations in support of the production process. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations.
· Plan project operations that establish priorities and sequences for manufacturing product utilizing knowledge of trades, methods, machinery and equipment capabilities and manpower requirements to coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards Coordinate the operations and training of total maintenance system (TMS), OEM (original equipment manufacturer), SMP (standard maintenance procedures) and plant schedules.
· May be required to operate a company vehicle. Valid driver's license is required along with a clean driving record.
· These positions are for BIW. Experience in this area is preferred.
· Journeymen status with minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience; or Minimum of 10 years of technical/manufacturing experience
· Ability to work any shift and overtime as required.
· Must possess a working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools.
· Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required.
· Goal oriented and a self-starter and ability to lead and manage in a team based structure.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Bachelor's degree in technical field.
· Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training....