Mainframe Systems Programmer
z/OS Systems Programmer type skills to install; customize; test; implement; document and support IBM mainframe monitoring tools utilizing Tools include all of IBM's Tivoli Omegamon products (z/OS, DB2, CICS, IMS, MQ, etc.) on over 25 MVS images.11-Sep-2018
- One or more years. experience in planning, configuring, testing and on-going support of mainframe monitoring tools preferably with the Tivoli Omegamon suite
- Working knowledge of z/Operating System in JES2 or JES3 environments.
- Knowledge in zOS based security and control policies, procedures and standards (preferably RACF)
- Experience supporting Disaster Recovery for z/OS environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly motivated, and possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of ISPF, TSO, JCL and IBM utilities.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work overtime and take on-call rotations supporting all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of z/OS Unix System Services (USS) and Websphere environments
- One or more years of system programming type experience in areas such as dump analysis, software installation, problem analysis and resolution.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or related field required none
Bachelor degree in Computer science or related field
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and...