Mainframe Application Support Specialist
The successful candidate will be working with a global team to provide Application support that includes technical support, analyze and resolve software failures, troubleshoot technical problems, etc.
- Participate in core internal Ford team to manage daily operations of applications utilizing standard ITIL V3 tools.
- Ensure Critical Success Factor (CSF), Critical to Quality (CTQ) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met for these applications
- Interface with Business IT and business owners to prioritize improvement efforts
- Assist with problem solving on various support tickets as needed
- Work with other IT teams (DBA"s, server operations, OpsControl, etc.) to meet application requirements
- Assist team lead with managing assignments and work load of global support team
- Meet security and control requirements for a SoX application including: IT Policy Manual compliance, Systems audit completion and evidence gathering, interface documentation, audit participation, and Operation Identified Comment (OIC) resolution.
- Champion documentation creation and maintenance including: operational processes, incident resolution procedures, maintenance of knowledge articles
- Identify and implement process improvements in collaboration with the business and Application development teams
- Track and incorporate metrics and data to drive team priorities and utilize problem management processes Assignment may be extended.
Position may have to carry pager couple months in the year.
THIS POSITION IS A W-2 OPPORTUNITY
(C2C or 1099 resources will not be considered)
- 3+ Years of experience with Mainframe and Web technologies
- Working knowledge of Production Support and System Analysis activities
- Experience with Oracle, Unix/Linux, DB2, and SQL, PL/SQL
- Demonstrated successes in managing multiple, concurrent...