Lead Clay Modeler
- Creative Lead Clay Modeler can develop clay and hard models from sketches, blueprints, and verbal design direction, at a high level with regard to aesthetics and detail.
- Assist leading team to meet the demands of program deliverables.
- Use past experience to accommodate the unforeseen changes that occur in the development process. Act as a positive mentor to others.
- Class A Surfacing/ highlighting
- Sketch modeling
- Ability to work with and provide guidance to other clay modelers and mill operators
- Strong understanding of armature construction, fabrication, and setup
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to comprehend project timing, milestones and advocate tasks to completion
- Experience operating Tarus 5 axis mill
- Assume a leadership role on a project to project basis
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum eight years’ experience in clay model making
- Strong skills in working within a creative design environment and customer interface
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods of time as well as frequently kneel and/or crouch
Req ID JN -052019-111463