Job Description :
- This request is to fill a Software Engineer position on the IT Connected Vehicle Health and Alerts and EV team.
- The Software Engineer role will work on a Balanced Team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to deliver projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs.
- The VHA and CEVS projects are a combination of new development and globalizing of these products to multiple regions/markets.
- A typically vehicle health and connected electric vehicle feature/capability is enabled by the onboard vehicle component, cloud computing and mobile application technology.
- Java development experience.
- Spring and Spring Boot frameworks experience.
- Experience with Cloud environments (Azure/Pivotal Cloud Foundry preferred).
- Experience with microservice architecture and REST services.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or engineering field, or equivalent experience.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -042019-111234