J2EE Development Consultant/Expert
This request is to fill a Software Engineer position on the IT Connected Vehicle Over-The-Air Services team.
The Software Engineer role will work on a Balanced Team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to deliver projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs.
- Software Engineer will be responsible to Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to support new Over-The-Air vehicle features.
- Ensure quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven development principles.
- Requires working with a Product Manager and Product Designer to shape the technology direction for the Over-The-Air Services Product Line
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- Span multiple environments (Vehicle, Cloud, Mobile) to support end-to-end feature delivery.
- Collaborate with global, cross-functional stakeholders.
- IDE set: Eclipse or IntelliJ Java Spring Framework Spring Boot Junit
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies
- PCF, GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar Splunk, SQL Server or relational DB Redis, Cache, RabbitMQ Messaging Experience with Cloud environments (Azure/Pivotal Cloud Foundry) Pivotal Cloud Foundry certification and/or experience
- Strong communication skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your...