- Connected Vehicle program is looking for Software Engineers who will work across the full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered first.
- Full stack development ranging from native mobile to web, to server-side engineering, and leverage modern frameworks, open source tools, and cloud technologies to develop software effectively through paired programming, and other methodologies like test-driven development, continuous integration, and deployment.
- 5+ yrs overall IT experience
- 5+ years of experience with Data Modeling, RDBMS, O/R mapping such as TopLink, Hibernate or similar.
- 5+ years of Azure, Java development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Knowledge on Java Multithreading.
- Experience in Hibernate and JPA.
- Expert level capabilities in application design, design patterns, and performance tuning.
- Demonstrate understanding of performance tuning multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with Iterative software development practices, agile practices and successful teamwork and production deployments in high volume environments.
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Exploratory Testing
- Functional Test Automation
- BS / MS Computer Science or equivalent experience
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -052019-111314