IT Network Administrator
Job Description: *OPPORTUNITY TO TURN INTO A FULL-TIME DIRECT HIRE POSITION
The IT Network Administrator will oversee and participate in all network operational activity, including network system administration, capacity planning, network performance, data, and network security as well as backup and restores.
• Oversees all network activity. 15%
• Performs systems administration and capacity planning. 10%
• Ensures network performance. 5%
• Provides data and network security. 5%
• Manages backup and restoration activity. 5%
• Troubleshoots problems and resolve issues. 15%
• Perform routine system maintenance and software updates. 15%
• Solves escalated support calls/tickets from the Help Desk in a timely fashion 15%
• Performs firewall installation, upgrade, and manages network security policies. 15%
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) and Telecom.
• Experience with greenfield setup, configuration and support of Cisco ASA firewalls and Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls.
• Experience with enterprise wireless network administration and deployment.
• U.S Citizen
• In-depth Network connectivity knowledge (TCP/IP, DHCP,DNS, Ethernet) and related enterprise network routing architecture, including routing protocols: EIGRP, BGP, Layer 3.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, and team members.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Products.
• Circuit knowledge.
• Inventory logistics
• Cisco wireless management (configure and deploy wireless access points).
• Able and willing to work non-traditional...