IT Data Warehousing Analyst
· Collects, analyzes and summarizes data to support business decisions.
· Identifies opportunities for reuse of data across the enterprise.
· Validates data sources.
· Keeps abreast of new Tools & Technology and functionalities across the application(s).
· Works closely with customers, vendors, business analysts and application development project teams to resolve information flow and content issues.
· Ensure data integrity and compliance by performing data profiling and data validations.
· Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
· Gathers data and reporting requirements.
· Detects and summarizes patterns in data and findings by producing simple reports and works with development teams for problem resolutions.
· Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes and communicates these requirements by constructing conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates from organization.
· Collaborates with work teams, departments, system leadership, staff, other IT groups, and technology vendors to define needs and facilitate solutions.
· Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develops business specifications to support these modifications.
· Creates test scenarios and develops test plans to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated in to the system design.
· Assists in analyzing testing results throughout the project.
· Assists in coordinating business analyst tasks on information technology projects, problem tickets and provide support to other team members.
· Provides support, escalation response to production problem issues/errors.