Intermediate Manufacturing Applications & Infrastructure
- Intermediate Application Support provides technical and project support for plant ICT applications and daily activities for the ICT Complex.
- Assists in support of corporate ICT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management, and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues.
- Provide line of business support interfacing with ICT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union.
- Provide day to day production support for ICT systems, manufacturing and ICT launch activities and upgrades while executing the ICT strategic direction.
- Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission-critical plant applications.
- This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access.
- This includes but is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems, Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory Asset Center, and QAS.
- Candidates must be available to work all shifts including nights/weekends
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or Information Technology (IT) is required.
- Minimum 3+ years manufacturing IT experience or related field
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of IT manufacturing system applications and plant support
- Knowledge of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems and identification systems
- Experience working with Manufacturing Engineering to launch and integrate ICT systems from concept to the production environment while following appropriate change management procedures.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a...