Intermediate Controls Specialist
Intermediate Controls Specialist provides support for all plant floor related automation control based systems supported by the IT organization. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Support includes the implementation of system changes, support of daily plant activities relating to these systems, and system management including the implementation of IT standards and incident management.
• Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant floor systems. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant floor control systems used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, debug associated PLC code and hardware, manage and/or configure system servers, and configure PLC driver and OPC client interfaces.
• Configure, install, manage, and troubleshoot plant required applications, communication protocols, and network interfaces used to support plant automation systems as well as IT supported platforms.
• Perform basic hardware support of PCs, printers, and peripherals as well as local IT Security Management and user maintenance. This includes application of all IT documentation requirements and adherence to all standard IT processes.
Requirements:Candidates must be able to work ALL SHIFTS including nights and weekends**
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science, Information Technology, or degree in related field. Associate's degree may be considered if candidate meets all qualifications.
• Requires 3+ years manufacturing IT experience or related experience
• Requires 3+ years of plant automation controls experience (PLC).
• Requires functional knowledge of manufacturing automation control system infrastructure and software. This includes the ability to read prints and...