Interior Supplier Quality Engineer
· The Advance Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Advance Supplier Quality functions.
· The Engineer will provide launch support by providing on-site support at suppliers' facilities to ensure launch readiness as required leading up to and including program launch.
· Provide on-site support at Chrysler Assembly plants as required.
· Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to ensure proper designs, suppliers, and manufacturing processes are selected.
· Drive change within both plant manufacturing and component suppliers to resolve component issues. Ensure component suppliers' processes are robust and capable.
· Lead problem solving activities within internal and external organizations.
· Manage key component quality milestones.
· Develop and present program status updates and articulate open issues to senior leadership.
· Travel will be required to supplier and other Chrysler locations in the U.S. and Canada (approximately 40%).
· Completed Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited university with 1-5 years commensurate experience in Interior Seating (JIT, Seat Complete) Engineering, Production, or Manufacturing.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite software
· Creative problem solving ability and a results orientation
· Comfortable with complex technical analysis
· May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· May be...