Interactive Development Specialist
- The International Technical Training Developer/Trainer will provide support to International markets by developing & delivering technical training for our International markets.
- The International Technical Training Developer/Trainer will continuously be assessing the training needs within each assigned market to ensure maximum productivity.
- The Training Developer/Trainer will have the lead on course creation, modifications & delivering instructor-led technical training for the international markets including Train the Trainer, Technicians and Corporate personnel.
- The International Technical Training Developer/Trainer is expected to be well versed on course development & the unique aspect of modifying a course to meet the regional requirements.
- The liaison will conduct research of each region to determine what their training requirements are & provide management with recommendations on course modifications & course delivery
- This role devotes a substantial percentage of time to the modification of training materials, outlining the appropriate ways to deliver the material for international, delivering instructor led courses to international trainers & providing in-market training.
- Lead individual international course creation projects
- Investigate vehicle/platform changes; identify training gaps (new technology, special courses, etc)
- Coordinate development project dates (including instructor availability)Locate, extract, and format 3D models for course graphic creationIdentify and document special tool, component and international market vehicle needs per course
- Organize course source files, notify international counterparts & provide files for translation
- Update course materials based on market inputContribute to Master Tech topics to ensure information can be shared with International
- Support instructor/student questions related to WBT PC functionality
- Support service manual and diagnostic procedure development as...