Industrial Engineer – Intermediate
· The Industrial Engineer - Intermediate plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities.
· Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
· Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
· Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
· Develop and improve work methods.
· Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
· Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
· Perform manpower planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments.
· Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
· Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities. Requirements:• Bachelor Degree Industrial Engineering.
· 3+ year of experience.
· Automotive Assembly Process Knowledge.
· Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Process.
· MS Office Suite experience.
· Strong Communication and Organization Skills
· Proficient or Certified in MODAPTS
Req ID JN -112019-113036