Human Resource Attendance Specialist
- Ensure that the National Attendance Program (NAP) Family Medical Leave (FMLA), Medical Leave of Absence (MLOA) and tardiness are administered in accordance with the National Agreement, Company Policy, applicable regulations, Company practice and Local Contractual Agreement
- Conduct corrective action discussions as required for chargeable absences, failure to follow notification process and tardiness
- Properly document corrective action hearing outcomes
- Follow-up with line management customers to successfully close out open NAP and tardiness issues
- Audit NAP and tardiness TWOs coding
- Correct TWOS codes as required
- SME for line management customers on NAP interpretation
- Maintain all required documentation related to FMLA administration
- Liaison between line management customers and the local medical department
- SPOC for employees requesting FMLA
- SPOC for UNICARE
- Identify opportunities to streamline the current process
- Selected candidate for this position would have to be available to work morning, night, and weekend shifts depending on the assigned crew/shift.
- Attendance & FMLA monitoring experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and...