Full Stack Software Engineer
- Working across the full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered first.
- Full stack development ranging from native mobile to web, to server-side engineering, and leverage modern frameworks,
- Open source tools, and cloud technologies to develop software effectively through paired programming, other methodologies like test-driven development, continuous integration, and deployment.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong Object Oriented development background Java/J2ee, Struts or JSF.
- Experience in JAVA development using Eclipse or similar tooling.
- Experience in Spring, RESTFUL/SOAP Web services development.
- Strong Java development skills, including Java, HTML, XML, JUNITS .
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like GRADLE .
- Experience in ORM frameworks like Hibernate or JPA.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems
- Experience in test first development and pair/Mob programming.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines.
- Experience understanding/deploying to cloud environments.
- PCF/ Azure etc . Experience with Data Structures, Data Modeling, RDBMS.
- Experience in working with Agile Framework. (backlogs, iterations, user stories, rally tool, etc)
- BS / MS Computer Science or equivalent experience
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -052019-111423