· Position is responsible for developing, analyzing, maintaining, and reporting capital budget requirements related to Supplier Tooling.
· Budget system is in transition from PeopleSoft Financials to SAP (~2020/End), so maintenance of records in both systems is required.
· Candidate will work closely with Purchasing Project Managers to develop budgets, and with Buyers to analyze details and variance.
· Plan versus actual comparison and analysis as well as forecasting is an ongoing function of the position.
· Undergrad degree Accounting or Business Mgmt
· GAAP experience `5Yrs with Financial analysis
· Bookkeeping / Accounting experience required
· Experience with SAP Financials required
· Familiarity with PeopleSoft Financials
· Expert competency with Excel, Intermediate competency with related MS-Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Capability to learn the client’s legacy purchasing/accounting systems & processes
· Ability to analyze & interpret financial data and develop/deliver reports to Management
· Capability to work in cross functional teams with Purchasing, Engineering Design, and Accounting & Finance
· Experience working with Purchasing functions is a plus
· Ability to work independently
· Some overtime may be required to attend Video Conferences with Japan counterparts
Category Financial Accounting
Function Accounting / Finance
Req ID JN -112019-113025