Financial Analyst – PJH47
· Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
· Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
· Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
· Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
· Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
· Minimum 5 years of core Finance or Accounting experience.
· The ability to budget, forecast, and report actuals through the monthly close process.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Preferred Qualifications.
· MBA or equivalent.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience in maintaining SOX compliance for a location.
· Proficient in SAP and Hyperion Essbase and knowledge of the project writing system.
· Prior supervision experience.
Category Financial Accounting
Function Accounting / Finance
Req ID JN -102020-114716