ERP Systems Engineer
· Analyze financial, business systems and defining an end to end requirements for the comprehensive Mobility Business Systems solutions.
· Proven Product Management mindset.
· Lead, coordinate technical and business discussions with Business Owners
· Product Owners and other stakeholders to clearly define requirements
· Analyze, design, and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive system viewpoint
· Review and analyze/develop functional and non-functional requirements within Corporate Solutions area.
· Identify integration points for multiple downstream/upstream systems.
· Lead the research and evaluation of ERP vendors
Skills and Experience Required:
· Previous experience with Financials applications or ERP systems, process architecture, business architecture, requirements gathering, requirements/capabilities mapping.
· Product Management experience
· Experience with large, complex system implementation projects ERP system experience, SAP HANA, or other large ERP systems
· Experience integrating custom developed apps with ERP systems
· Experience creating systems flows, system integration diagrams, workflows
Self-Starter and independent thinker
Bachelor or higher or equivalent experience
Additional Safety Training/Licensing/Personal Protection Requirements
Category Systems Engineering / Administration
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -052019-111317