Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator
- Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a safety and health program for the Company.
- The EHS Coordinator will also ensure and maintain compliance with company, environmental, MiOSHA, and OSHA standards and regulations.
- Manage reports, etc. with government regarding paint usage and disposal of hazardous materials
- Assess and investigate environmental working conditions in relation to safety and health compliance.
- Create, write, and develop necessary safety training materials, documents and procedures for an effective safety program.
- Coordination of EPA/DEQ and ISO compliance, response, training, reporting, record keeping and auditing
- Conduct quarterly safety and health inspection surveys and take appropriate corrective action in compliance with MiOSHA/OSHA regulations.
- Enforce MiOSHA/OSHA standards and regulations for the safety of the employees and customers while on company property.
- Training of Corporate Environmental, Safety and Evacuation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; in a job-related field or equivalent.
- Minimum five years’ experience related to defined job responsibilities or equivalent training.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk; and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and may be subjected to loud noise levels created by power tools, production machinery and heavy traffic. The employee may also be required to work near moving mechanical equipment.
- Competence in use of Microsoft Office applications in Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to work...