EMS Project Coordinator
- The EMS project coordinator (PC) shall be responsible for managing 4 cylinder and Plug In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) Engine Management Systems (EMS).
- This involves ensuring all changes required for critical development and production milestones are delivered on time and fully functional for global applications.
- In addition to new content changes, issue management and communicating criticality is an important task.
- The project coordinator runs weekly meetings with critical stakeholders to facilitate communication, and convey development and issue status.
- Additionally, the PC will attend Change Control Board (CCB) meetings as we team status and platform meetings.
- The ideal candidate will be organized, a strong leader and familiar with the automotive development life cycle.
- Knowledge of engine management systems and or controls/software development is helpful, but not critical.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- PMP Certification preferred.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -122018-110218