Embedded Software Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or other related Engineering degree.
- Minimum 2 years embedded C/C++ software experience (hand-coding), however, an advanced degree and/or academic research in a related field may count towards experience requirement
- Adherence to a defined software development process
- Power-train software experience.
- TargetLink experience.
- Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow experience.
- Experience with Motorola/Freescale 32-bit processors.
- Experience adapting application software into vendor/OEM Software
- Experience with AutoSAR and/or dSpace's System Desk.
- Experience with Hard Real-time embedded applications.
- Familiarity with OBD II. Familiarity with microprocessor-based controls and development tools (emulators, debuggers, etc.)
- Will be required to drive a company car.
- A valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
- The Power-trainÂ Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for participating in a team of engineers responsible for the development of software for engine and transmission control modules.
- The Power-trainÂ Embedded Software Engineer will perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for power-trainÂ control features.
- Perform reviews and/or inspections for requirements, design documents, Simulink Models, C/C++/assembly code, and test plans.
- Create TargetLink Models. Interact with other department/vendors on eliciting requirements.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -112018-28467