- Lead layout, installation, repair and preventative maintenance of all electrical equipment, power and lighting systems in the automotive manufacturing facility (motors, generators, transformer controls, mechanisms, timing devices, switches, cables, and conduits)
- Manage connections to electronic equipment or the installation and repair of any other electrical
- Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test & modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment & circuitry
- Assemble and test motor-control devices, switch pane ls, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components
- Diagnose causes of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance
- Set up, test and maintain all equipment used in production welding operations such as welding machines and equipment, jigs, fixtures, mechanical devices such as ejection and material handling devices, safety devices, electrical components and controls, hydraulic components and controls, and pneumatic components and controls.
- 8+ years of documented Electrician experience or a U.S DOL Apprenticeship Certificate as an Electrician
- 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 8+ years of experience locating & diagnosing trouble in manufacturing electrical systems or equipment
- 8 years of experience working from blueprints, drawings, layouts or other specifications
- 8+ years of experience in PLC (programmable logic controller) programing and troubleshooting
- 8+ years of experience with replacing broken or defective parts in equipment or machines, electrical equipment and tooling
Electrical Education Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
Preferred Electrical Experience & Skills
- Experience replacing, adjusting, a altering & maintaining welding guns, cylinders,...