Electrical Vehicle Feature Engineer
Connected Vehicle & Services is seeking an Electric Vehicle (EV) Feature Engineer develop our future next generation of EV connectivity solutions across multiple mobile applications and into new geographical markets.
As a feature lead, you will be responsible for identifying, documenting, sharing across multiple cross functional teams the next generation of EV connected solutions and integration into mobile apps.
These features provide the latest vehicle status and charge information, create smart charge profiles, provide trip planning solutions, solve range anxiety and essentially integrate the app into an EV owner's lifestyle.
- Lead electric vehicle feature development into our next generation apps and into new geographical markets
- Work with strategic teams to migrate features to new vehicle programs.
- Resolve any open design questions during development process
- Work closely with component owners to write product requirement and functional specifications.
- Define end to end architecture and specifications from vehicle to cloud to app. Ensure compatibility within eco-system, consider impacts on existing platform components and other features.
- Work with Verification teams, Plants & Customers to Triage/ Root Cause / Resolve Issues
- Maintain open requirements issue list, review, track and report on progress
- Issue change requests when necessary, champion CRs through the process and ensure all impacted documents are updated upon approval of CRs
- BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and timelines.
- Work in a collaborative team environment and ability to work under aggressive timelines and sporadic...