Electrical Systems Validation Engineer
- The Electrical Systems Validation Engineer is responsible for developing electrical system validation test plans and procedures for automotive body, audio, active chassis and/or safety systems.
- The Engineer will require the extensive use of CAN testing tools and traditional electrical testing equipment in an electrical lab atmosphere to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems.
- The Engineer will design automated test benches to support the above systems as well as troubleshoot complex automotive electrical issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience/training in Automotive engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of CAN Diagnostic Tools and Simulation Equipment.
- Capable of developing requirements based test plans for electrical systems.
- Capable of performing vehicle and system level validation.
- Experience with CANoe and/or other Diagnostic Equipment.
- Experience with DFMEA and DVP&R processes.
- Extensive experience in high-speed digital and logic design.
- Proficient in all aspects of project development from vision and scope through all phases of design, development, implementation, deployment and project exit.
- Self starter with strong communication skills.
- CAN / LIN ing experience, with the ability to analyze CAN and LIN bus data.
- Good understanding of microprocessor based electronics and electronic circuits.
- Good analytical problem solving skills. Background in DFSS and DOORS a plus.
- Entry level (0 to 5 years of experience)
- MS Office experience
- Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter,...