Electrical Engineer- Active Safety, Driver Assistance, & Chassis Systems Requirements
- Support Active Safety, Driver Assistance, & Chassis Systems.
- Create and document schematics, data bus communication, hardware interfaces, and behavior and configuration requirements related to Active Safety & Driver Assistance systems,
- Create and document System DFMEA and system assembly Process Standards required for these systems.
Required Engineering Experience & Skills
- 2 years of professional experience supporting Automotive Electrical Active Chassis, Active Safety, and/or Driver Assistance System programs
- 1 year or more of experience utilizing Microsoft Tool Set including MS Office and Visio
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication & interpersonal skills
Engineering Education Required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
Preferred Engineering Experience & Skills
- Experience with Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements Systems (DOORS).
- Knowledge of CAN communication bus.
- Experience with Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Creation.
Engineering Education Preferred
- Masters of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our...