EE Component Design and Release Engineer
The EE Component Design and Release Engineer is responsible for EE component design, development, packaging, testing, calibration, and releasing. The EE Component Design and Release Engineer will interface with systems group to define vehicle level functional specifications. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Develop component level specifications.
· Participate in Product Assurance Planning (Program Management).
· Manage the supplier of the components; and component DFMEA (Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis), DVRR (Design Validation and Reliability Report), and Timing Proactive Quality Plan.
· Participate in Reactive Quality Problem Solving and will be supporting Supplier Quality during Process Sign-off (PS) and PFMEA reviews (Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis).
· Responsible for releasing components via Change Management System (CN's) and will interface with EMEA, APAC and LATAM counterparts on global commonality.
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited University
· 3+ Years professional Engineering experience - Automotive Design/Release/Development preferred
· Candidate must be familiar with board level Electronics design and development to support new Electronic Vehicle Module / Aftermarket Component
· Ability to develop DVP&R & DFMEA’s
· Strong leadership skills to develop and source, engaging in Product design, Prototype builds to Final validation
· Be a problem solver, showing ability to resolve issues independently but know when to escalate
· Ability to lead a project - own the specification and requirements from definition through implementation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills develops strong relationships with internal teams, business stakeholders and...