- Develops and maintains list of critical product and process characteristics for Body Shop and Stamping Plants.
- Recommends best gauging methods.
- Performs data analysis to identify special and common cause problems.
- Helps in development and roll-out of training material.
- Support plants in root causing dimensional issues.
- Work with cross-functional team to recommend and evaluate corrective action.
- Documents case studies.
- Responsibilities will include Interior and Exterior dimensional validation, Creating Kaizens and eCims from QAF build issues and part validation, Root cause analysis, ensuring part availability for the QAF builds, Launch support and supplier interface
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years automotive product or manufacturing experience.
- NX capable preferred.
- Must have a desire to create and document GD&T for Interior components and systems.
- Basic to strong understanding of GD&T.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Knowledge in basic statistics and process control.
- Good communication skills with ability and desire to work with a cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with metrology equipment for root cause diagnostics.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in using statistical analysis applications.
- Experience in performing RSS to validate build objective capability.
- Good data analysis skills. ex: Minitab or equivalent statistical package.
- Knowledge in advanced statistical concepts.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and...