Works with all stakeholders and internal Digital Experience members to derive and document functional requirements for digital projects. Acts as a liaison between the requestors (business) and the digital strategy/design/execution teams, who interpret and act upon the requirements that this role defines and documents.
Collaborates with subject matter experts to ensure requirements are accurate, complete, and clear, so they can be easily understood by project team members. Works on projects that vary in scope and complexity, from small changes to web site contents to large, complex projects which span a year or more in duration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with product owners and other team members to prioritize business needs, gather requirements and provide status.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Extremely strong grasp of the English language. This includes the ability to analyze text entered by users in terms of intent, sentiment and syntax.
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Gathers and documents requirements for new and existing digital development.
- Facilitates requirements-gathering sessions in collaboration with product management, business stakeholders and IT. Conducts meetings with stakeholders to analyze and document project requirements. Conduct documentation reviews with project team.
- Engages with clients to establish project objectives and expectations.
- Participates in innovation programs/ initiatives
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Three plus years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Experience within the Agile methodology strongly preferred....