- DevOps Engineer to assist teams developing software to utilize modern processes, methods, and tools to create higher quality software more efficiently.
- This person will interact directly with development teams helping to utilize the SDE (GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, and Tasktop) to take time and complexity out of the team's workflow.
- This person will assist teams by understanding their software and creating automation and integrations that help the teams achieve better trace-ability.
- This person will also provide feedback into the SDE backlog to help drive continuous improvement in the toolset.
- The person will also contribute to and solve opportunities as they come up.
- Assisting in the on-boarding of new Development Teams
- Designing, building, and implementing cross tool integrations
- Limited Tool support
- Tool Life Cycle Management
- Develop and maintaining documentation for tools
- Basic understanding of a DevOps toolchain and mindset
- Proficient in High Level Languages (Ruby, Groovy, Java, Python, etc.)
- Comfortable working with APIs
- Basic understanding of Containers
- Basic understanding of Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -042019-111145