Data Scientist / Analyst
The Data Ops Analyst role resides within organization which was formed to support a corporate bluerpring for Mobility strategy and profitable growth.
- In this role, you will support the data requirements of the Data Scientists who are using analytics to achieve business outcomes including insights to accelerate our Connected Customer and Connected Vehicle initiatives.
- Your primary responsibilities will include profiling and transforming data that is replicated into the Enterprise Data Lake. Your SQL and Statistical skills will be required to analyze, create transformations, develop reporting, and automate data profiling.
- You will need a good command of SQL and Statistics knowledge to check, identify, report and correct data quality issues.
THIS POSITION IS A W-2 OPPORTUNITY
(C2C or 1099 resources will not be considered)
- MINIMUM 3 years of PROFESSIONAL (Not Academic) experience in data-centric projects
- Advanced SQL knowledge and a good command of Statistics knowledge is a MUST HAVE
- Working Experience in Graph Databases is desirable but not required.
- Working experience in database marketing or automotive marketing data is preferred.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Physics.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career...