· An BS/MS/PHD in CS or any other relevant fields of study or experience
· You have worked with big-ish data and you are very comfortable with at least one programming language for data processing and model development (e.g., python).
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You take a critical approach to data and are mindful of the responsibilities that come with technologies that drive scale.
· Experience with Text Analytics (TA) and Natural Language Processing (NLP);
· Strong communication skills, working with both technical members of the team and non-technical members; fluently translate technical findings to non-technical team members and stakeholders.
· Strong data visualization skills.
· Experience leading machine learning/data science projects.
Nice To haves:
· Experience with GCP
· Experience working with large data sets in a variety of languages other than English.
· Experience working with chatbots.
· Performing hands-on data analysis and modeling with large data sets to develop insights into different aspects of our business.
· Defining and building tools and processes to monitor metrics.
· Developing solutions that allows for rapid and stable training of ml models including data ingestion, preparation, versioning and testing.
· Developing Machine learning (ML) enhanced capabilities/features derived from rich data sources.
· Helping to identify meaningful opportunities for data science and machine learning that address key business, operational, and product use cases to make a real contribution to Client.
· Aiding in the development of Client’s “Smart Probing” capability that leverages a variety of technologies including...