Customer Acquisition & Account Management Representative
We are seeking a motivated sales and account management professional to promote and sell non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) and mobility solutions to skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, and other entities. Our ideal candidate will ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
The Customer Acquisition & Account Management Representative will utilize key resources, company assets and customer‐oriented selling to achieve territory revenue milestones. We’re looking for someone who is willing to travel, with a proven record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for mobility and healthcare.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Cultivate relationships with new and targeted customers, supporting their conversion to our services, and establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Manage customer lead generation activities, including cold calling and customer follow‐up
- Increase customer knowledge of our products, points of differentiation and economic value proposition through the distribution of educational and informational assets for the company
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team; monitor sales performance metrics
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Operate professionally, representing the culture of GoRide Health with integrity, honesty and hustle
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in B2B sales (preferably working with skilled nursing facilities and hospitals)
- Independently verifiable track record of measurable sales success
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key company stakeholders at different levels including COOs,...