Intermediate Controls Specialist provides support for all plant floor related automation control based systems supported by the IT organization. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Support includes the implementation of system changes, support of daily plant activities relating to these systems, and system management including the implementation of IT standards and incident management.
implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant floor systems.
This includes a functional knowledge of all plant floor control systems used by
local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, debug associated PLC code
and hardware, manage and/or configure system servers, and configure PLC driver
and OPC client interfaces.
install, manage, and troubleshoot plant required applications, communication
protocols, and network interfaces used to support plant automation systems as
well as IT supported platforms. • Perform basic hardware support of PCs,
printers, and peripherals as well as local IT Security Management and user
maintenance. This includes application of all IT documentation requirements and
adherence to all standard IT processes.
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science, Information Technology, or degree in related field. Will consider candidates without the degree requirement if they meet all other qualifications.
· 3+ years of related experience as a Controls Engineer, Programmer, or Technician required.
· Strong and proficient understanding of PLC Programming: Rockwell Logix.
· Requires functional knowledge of manufacturing automation control system infrastructure and software. This includes the ability to read prints and diagrams; thorough understanding of control system...