- Initiates advanced control system design from written sequence of operation
- Engineer and design pneumatic piping diagrams
- Engineer and design electrical wiring diagrams
- Engineer and design hydraulic piping diagrams.
- Design electrical control panels
- Design programmable logic controller software.
- Design programmable human machine interface (HMI) software
- Tryout, debug and provide start-up support for control systems
- Provide technical support for installation of tools and equipment
- Provide technical support for training of plant personnel
- Travel to plant sites as required
- Coordinates needed support resources to achieve project objective(s)
- Coordinate the activities of a small group of Engineers/Designers
- Highly proficient with application of programmable machine controls hardware and software
- Highly proficient with application of Servo drive hardware and software
- Highly proficient with AutoCad
- Proficient with basic electrical standards
- Proficient with basic safety standards
- High level of creativity in design projects
- Ability to use and interpret analytical techniques to verify or select alternate design approaches
- Lab with manufacturing process equipment.
- Where there are needs to services this equipment they will need to troubleshoot and diagnose to get the equipment up and running
- Mechanical and electrical background
- Candidates will need to be versed on creating excel based documentation. Being able to filter and sort data in excel, do worksheet tabs in excel
- Candidates will be walking into trainings.
- Operating a Fork truck 1-3 times per year
- High school graduate or equivalent training and fourteen years related work experience, or Associates Degree in a technical field and ten years related work experience, or four year...