Controls Lead Project Engineer
- Troubleshoot new equipment installation in plant. Work with OEMs to resolve installation and commissioning problems.
- Troubleshooting new machine controls, validating design and functionality to template. Monitor and root cause equipment during production runs.
- Candidate will be working on the Driveline Project working on the Front and rear axles for trucks.
- They will be trouble shooting and commissioning new equipment. Team size is 1 lead (manager) 3 engineers
- Working on the line and fixing any program issues and making sure anything that is out of your hands is fix correctly
- Lot of work on laptops collecting and debugging data for the programs
- Primarily day shift 6-2:30 for the next year, but may include off shift work at any time.
- Trouble shooting
- Collecting date for programmers
- Trouble shooting Rockwell control logics – 2 yrs
- Trouble shooting S7 Semen control – 2yrs
- Ethernet IP communications – at least 1 year
- Rockwell ControlLogix5000, Siemens S7, Siemens TIA Portal, FactoryTalk View, Electrical troubleshooting experience.
- Good communication skills.
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important...