Connected Services Feature Owner
The Connected Vehicle Team is revolutionizing the vehicle ownership experience through the invention of software products delivered to customers through a variety of digital touchpoints including mobile apps, websites, and in-vehicle infotainment systems. The Connected Services Feature Owner responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to recognize feature opportunities and develop the vision, functional objectives, epic user stories, logical architectures, and UX/UI concepts that meet the needs.
• Lead feature definition end-to-end across all customer interaction channels (i.e. in-vehicle, call center, mobile app and web) that meet the product vision and objectives. Prioritize requirements for downstream teams to support iterative development and minimal viable product (MVP) definition.
• Ensure feature definitions provide robust customer experiences and flexibility to support multiple regions and future product evolution.
• Work with customer channel and system component owners to ensure feature is delivered in a way that meets feature objectives and has a consistent cross-channel experience.
• Represent the feature to product development teams throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure resulting product meets the feature vision and objectives.
• Communicates status, risks and escalations to the leadership team.
• Monitor and communicate in market feature performance and lead resolution for production issues.
• Create and maintain communications regarding vision and progress like a feature roadmap and release plan.
• Create contractual project related documentation like a requirements specification or statement of work.
• Bachelors/Master’s degree Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience in...